The following new e-resources have recently been added to Aalto-Finna:
- EFARN Film Research Library contains studies and data from the European film agencies.
- ICSD is the world’s largest database for completely determined inorganic crystal structures.
- Ammattikirjasto contains e-books in Finnish covering areas of finance, employment, management, business law, sales, marketing and communication.
- The Goethe Institute offers anyone interested in maintaining and developing their language skills free access to their eLibrary. You can borrow a wide range of digital media such as eBooks, ePapers, eMusic, eAudios and eVideos in German language. The service is free and requires only registration. For more information and registration: https://www.goethe.de/ins/fi/de/kul/bib/onl.html
- Teqmine-patent search tool utilizes artificial intelligence to support researchers in research commercialization. The search tool will be available in 2019 as part of Aalto Innovation Service’s AI Patent search pilot project. Further information and instructions for registration: https://innovation.aalto.fi/aipilot/
If you have any questions or comments please contact us: email@example.com