The Learning Centre provides access to a large collection of electronic resources, including:
- visual resources
- theses and dissertations
- standards and patents
- Business and economics
- Design, arts and architecture
These books of key areas are located on the 2nd floor of the Harald Herlin Learning Centre. There are also some special collections, for example the Alvar Aalto Collection, and printed theses of the School of Arts, Design and Architecture.
Textbook collections according to degree and course requirements of Aalto University are on the 1st floor. There is also a borrowable DVD-collection covering disciplines studied at the School of Arts, Design and Architecture in the VRC space on the 1st floor.
Some additional collections are located on the K floor.
More textbooks and collections can be found at other service points:
- Learning Hub Arabia: design and art
- Learning Hub Atrium: industrial engineering and management, electrical engineering
- Learning Hub Greenhouse: computer science
- Learning Hub Rooftop: business and economics
- Library of Mathematics and Systems Analysis
All the electronic and printed materials can be found in Aalto-Finna.
The resource guides contain the essential information about information sources and advice by subject fields.