The new language service also provides grammar resources, language checker and machine text translation services in several languages
Aalto University students and researchers can now access a new language service RedFox Master Online. It includes:
- basic and comprehensive dictionaries, 41 languages
- specialized dictionaries, 41 languages
- monolingual dictionaries, 41 languages
- Finnish language dictionary
- grammar resources, 8 languages
- video lessons, 8 languages
- text translation tool, 38 languages
- proof reading tool, 20 languages
Direct link to the service: the http://libproxy.aalto.fi/login?url=https://redfoxsanakirja.fi/service
The resource can also be accessed via Aalto-Finna.
MOT service dictionaries are still in use; however, the content is no longer updated.
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org